Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leppi's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leppi
Squire
Squire

Leppi's app Empty
PostSubject: Leppi's app   Leppi's app Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:37 am

1 ) Your real name, date of your birth and country/town you are from?
Alexander, 06 of January 1990, from Europe

2 ) Name your character and alts(if you have any), their level. Will you bring all of your alts to this guild?
I wish to bring only my mage Leppi.

3 ) Can you tell us something about your raiding expiriance, and gear you have on your main character?
I've cleared the bosses in ICC 10/25, ToC 10/25, and all the working Heroics. (but not with Leppi =D)
Now Leppi has 4.3 gs

4 ) How long have you been playing World of Warcraft in total, and how much play time you had on this particular server (no need for exact numbers, rough answer will do).
I have been playing wow for 3 years. I'm in gamer district for 1 year (when it was called Mystery Project).

5 ) How many hours per day you play?
2 hours at least, but there are days - one or two when I don't play.

6 ) Name your previous guilds on this server, and explain in few words reason of leaving them?
I was in Exiliados for very long time, but now the guild is dead.

7 ) Who told you about us, if you have friends here tell us their names so we can reward them aswell?
No one told me, I just think you are a good guild to join.

8 ) Did you had any problems with Gm's on this server, or have you ever been kicked from guild before? (if so, name reason)
No.

9 ) What proffesion you have on your character and alts?
On Leppi I have Tailoring and Herbalism. on alts I have most of the professions.

10 ) In case some guild mate needs help, will you be interested to help them occasionally?
Of course. Whether quest or raid or cash Smile

11 ) Do you accept guild obligation that you must participate in PvP and PvE raids?
Yes.

12 ) Will you be active on guild forum?
I'll try to be.

13 ) Do you have Ventrilo and Microphone? In case you dont, do you accept to download it so raids and events in guild can go faster and easyer.
I have ventrilo and Mic on.

14 ) Have you read our Guild Rules, and do you agree with it? (simple Yes does not qualify in acceptable answer)
Yes I've read them, and I do agree with them. Discipline is a good thing:)

15 ) Tell us something more about yourself and your game expiriance. If you feel like adding something we should know about you and it wasnt asked in application feel free to write.

16 ) Do you consider you can be successfull raid leader?
I'm not confident enough to lead a whole raid.
Back to top Go down

Leppi's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cogito Ergo Sum :: >>Applications for Guild Invitation-
Jump to: