Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machcia The Ret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Machcia
Squire
Squire

Machcia The Ret Empty
PostSubject: Machcia The Ret   Machcia The Ret Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:49 am

1 ) Your real name, date of your birth and country/town you are from?

Wojciech Machinski,Poland and I was born on 28th March in 1989

2 ) Name your character and alts(if you have any), their level. Will you bring all of your alts to this guild?

So far noone of my alts are worth mentioning,however I plan to make as many of them as there is proffesions,so I can get anything without practically any expenses.

3 ) Can you tell us something about your raiding expiriance, and gear you have on your main character?

I quit retail not long ago(about 2 weeks I guess).

In Vanilla I didn't PvE much as Ret was very,very weak back then and concentrated on PvP.
TBC:Up to M'uru pre-nerf
Wotlk:I fought any possible battle,without killing LK on heroic only.
The best moment would be AA Mad Skill though.
At the moment I run around with mostly 232/245 and since I got resources yesterday,I'll start gemming it up.

4 ) How long have you been playing World of Warcraft in total, and how much play time you had on this particular server (no need for exact numbers, rough answer will do).
Hmm,that would be 'round 4-5 years.
Playtime on GD Is 4 days only,but it'll continously grow.

5 ) How many hours per day you play?

Hmm,on weekends round 16 I guess,in week about 11.I'm not exactly on WoW always,many of it I tab out to watch SC2 commentary's and such.

6 ) Name your previous guilds on this server, and explain in few words reason of leaving them?

Currently I'm in Lordaeron,since I want live up to the level of gameplay I had on retail as much as it's possible,this guild is just no good(Guild leader is"I know everything and You nothing,bad players and such).

7 ) Who told you about us, if you have friends here tell us their names so we can reward them aswell?

I heard from my buddy Arinth that it's decent guild,asked also few other people and decided to try applying:p.

8 ) Did you had any problems with Gm's on this server, or have you ever been kicked from guild before? (if so, name reason)

So far I didn't have any issues with Gm's and no,I wasn't kicked from guild ever.

9 ) What proffesion you have on your character and alts?

On my main(Paladin)I have Jewelcrafting('cause of simply best dmg output)and Engineering,Boots help on movements fights,haste on gloves is nice+Bombs help out even more for DPS.
As I mentioned above,I plan to have every proffesion(and probably class If I will be arsed to do it).

10 ) In case some guild mate needs help, will you be interested to help them occasionally?

I'd try to help as much as I can.

11 ) Do you accept guild obligation that you must participate in PvP and PvE raids?

I'm more than happy to.

12 ) Will you be active on guild forum?

If there are matters that need to be talked over forum then yes,I'm also more than happy to participate in interesting topics.

13 ) Do you have Ventrilo and Microphone? In case you dont, do you accept to download it so raids and events in guild can go faster and easyer.

I have working Ventrilo(I don't know which version you use though),and working headset.

14 ) Have you read our Guild Rules, and do you agree with it? (simple Yes does not qualify in acceptable answer)

Arguing and Spamming in guild chat

If I'd ever get in bad terms with guildie I'd try to sort it out on whisper in proper manner.
I can't even think of anything to spam on guild chat honestly:P.
I really try to avoid insulting,I see it as immature.

Ranks and mutual respect in guild

I've been in few hardcore guilds and I learnt to 'know my place',there is no arguing with officers or guildmaster.

Guild raids and behavior

Yet again,I learnt in hardcore guilds(the hard way)that going AFK without informing person in lead will be punished.
There are no problems with Master looter as I'm used to it.
Definetely I'll behave properly in raid.

Guild Bank and profits

Obviously there will be no fees for making something from proffesion if the person has mats for it,and who'd be that dim to sneaky-take-item form gbank to sell it on ah hoping it'll go unnoticed;p.

Invite and guild promotion

I see myself as an Elite player(lol)but I know I don't know everything and there's always room for improvement.

Guild administration

In case something TERRIBLE happens I'll inform guild on forum right away.

15 ) Tell us something more about yourself and your game expiriance. If you feel like adding something we should know about you and it wasnt asked in application feel free to write.

I love to use sarcasm,I'm listening to swedish rock&metal music also,I'm currently learning Japanese(more like self study though).
PvP game Experience''Biggest Achievements':would be 2.1k rating and grinding 'Of The Alliance,Justicar and Battlemaster' in more or less 3 months.
Also was Class Leader/Officer in one of retail's guild's.

16 ) Do you consider you can be successfull raid leader?

I'd say,if people are good,then raid leading 'should'be easy.

Back to top Go down
Lee Moon
イムンシク
イムンシク
Lee Moon

Machcia The Ret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machcia The Ret   Machcia The Ret Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Your application is accepted! welcome aboard!
Contact an ingame officer for invite
Back to top Go down
http://coersu.forumsr.net

Machcia The Ret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cogito Ergo Sum :: >>Applications for Guild Invitation-
Jump to: