Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im invitig myself to your guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghettoman
Squire
Squire

Im invitig myself to your guild Empty
PostSubject: Im invitig myself to your guild   Im invitig myself to your guild Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 am

1 ) Your real name, date of your birth and country/town you are from?
yo im ya brotha
2 ) Name your character and alts(if you have any), their level. Will you bring all of your alts to this guild?
Dude i hadnt installed wow yet
3 ) Can you tell us something about your raiding expiriance, and gear you have on your main character?
i watch you raid their asses off
4 ) How long have you been playing World of Warcraft in total, and how much play time you had on this particular server (no need for exact numbers, rough answer will do).
i have played 3 hours, five if you count wc3. Its the same thing, right?
5 ) How many hours per day you play?
solitaire: about 3, wow:nada, niente, nista
6 ) Name your previous guilds on this server, and explain in few words reason of leaving them?
elite knights. dude, those guys sucked
7 ) Who told you about us, if you have friends here tell us their names so we can reward them aswell?
i heard that lee moon guy sucks, he should be beheaded
8 ) Did you had any problems with Gm's on this server, or have you ever been kicked from guild before? (if so, name reason)
yeah. i went leeroy Jenkins on their asses
9 ) What profession you have on your character and alts?
ummm pottery, right
10 ) In case some guild mate needs help, will you be interested to help them occasionally?
unless its lee moon. that guy gives me heeby jeebies
11 ) Do you accept guild obligation that you must participate in PvP and PvE raids?
wha? dude once i had it on with three whole tauren guilds, with nun-chucks, and i could swear that they brought arthas with them too. AND i was only lv 8 priest, with SKIRT on
12 ) Will you be active on guild forum
why? theres not bare nude-assed noob online here . Dude, i need chief architect here. DEE SI BE BRATE .ONLINE MALO
13 ) Do you have Ventrilo and Microphone? In case you dont, do you accept to download it so raids and events in guild can go faster and easyer.
dude im all integrated, you know. i have those holograms and stuff in my laptop.
14 ) Have you read our Guild Rules, and do you agree with it? (simple Yes does not qualify in acceptable answer)
What now?
15 ) Tell us something more about yourself and your game expiriance. If you feel like adding something we should know about you and it wasnt asked in application feel free to write.
Ummm i won solitaire TWICE!!!!! TOP THAT ya mothafuckers
16 ) Do you consider you can be successfull raid leader?
Dude im born raid leader. Dude, its like leonidas was created from my life, you know, this is sparta and shit
Back to top Go down
Lee Moon
イムンシク
イムンシク
Lee Moon

PostSubject: Re: Im invitig myself to your guild   Im invitig myself to your guild Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:13 pm

LolWutRoflMao.Your app is fkin bunn'd! Reaply in 3 years, prolly when i wont even play da Game.
P.S. Gief meh Sum Slang pl0x
P.S.S. Dude word isnt kewl, so arent you

Hummrd

Lemon Lemon Lemon
Back to top Go down
http://coersu.forumsr.net
Lee Moon
イムンシク
イムンシク
Lee Moon

PostSubject: Re: Im invitig myself to your guild   Im invitig myself to your guild Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:21 pm

After re-reading your application, i can say you have some skillz, even tho u dont have exp what so ever.
I will give you one chance to prove yourself as my SQUIRE. Bwhahaha
Cya in game DaSmr DicMu. xD
Back to top Go down
http://coersu.forumsr.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im invitig myself to your guild   Im invitig myself to your guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im invitig myself to your guild
Page 1 of 1