Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spiker app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spiker
Squire
Squire

Spiker app Empty
PostSubject: Spiker app   Spiker app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 am

Hello guys!

1 ) Your real name, date of your birth and country/town you are from?

My real name is Marian, I'm from Romania/ Targu-Mures, and I was born in 31.08.1993

2 ) Name your character and alts(if you have any), their level. Will you bring all of your alts to this guild?

Spiker, and my alts... I have some alts at horde side.

3 ) Can you tell us something about your raiding expiriance, and gear you have on your main character?

Maybe I can give you my amory from retail, and u can see my raiding exp there Smile, also I know all encounters for Naxx, Ulduar, Toc and Togc except Anub, and ofc Icc :p. Here is my link from armory
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&cn=Undeadrulz

4 ) How long have you been playing World of Warcraft in total, and how much play time you had on this particular server (no need for exact numbers, rough answer will do).

I have played WoW for like 5 years now, and I have been playing on Mystery Project for 2-3 months.

5 ) How many hours per day you play?

During the week like 5 hours now, in weekends like 6 maybe 8 Smile

6 ) Name your previous guilds on this server, and explain in few words reason of leaving them?

I was in Revelation, in Wine Drinkers... but there is a big problem with this guilds, everyone has pvp gear and none wants to pve... only arena and rbg all the day long, and the reason of leaving them ...cuz I'm searching for a seriously guild who can make some good raids, without noobs, or ninja or smthing like that.

7 ) Who told you about us, if you have friends here tell us their names so we can reward them aswell?

I found this guild with /who 80 Smile, there was Cogito ergo sum, and then.. talked with an officer who tells me to make an app here Wink

8 ) Did you had any problems with Gm's on this server, or have you ever been kicked from guild before? (if so, name reason)

No.. I'm nice person, I don't have any kind of problem with that Smile

9 ) What proffesion you have on your character and alts?

Mining and Engineering, I have tailoring and jwc on my horde alt.

10 ) In case some guild mate needs help, will you be interested to help them occasionally?

Yess, I will.

11 ) Do you accept guild obligation that you must participate in PvP and PvE raids?

Ofc I will Smile

12 ) Will you be active on guild forum?

I will read the forums every day.

13 ) Do you have Ventrilo and Microphone? In case you dont, do you accept to download it so raids and events in guild can go faster and easyer.

I have vent and mic too.

14 ) Have you read our Guild Rules, and do you agree with it? (simple Yes does not qualify in acceptable answer)

I agree with all of them.

15 ) Tell us something more about yourself and your game expiriance. If you feel like adding something we should know about you and it wasnt asked in application feel free to write.

I have played retail for 1 year....and that's all, I guess...

16 ) Do you consider you can be successfull raid leader?

Yes, If i had some problems with an boss, some assistant's can help me out, It's not so hard to lead a raid, u must be carefull for everyone to do their jobs, and If we are going to use vent it will more easy.

Thank you for you time. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Nikoolakw
Emperor
Emperor
Nikoolakw

Humor : The Tenk

Spiker app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiker app   Spiker app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 am

You'r App is Acepted, welcome to the guild and whisp some of the officiers for inv.
Back to top Go down

Spiker app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cogito Ergo Sum :: >>Applications for Guild Invitation-
Jump to: