Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Welcome to forum Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnnouncementsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whistle's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whistle
Squire
Squire

Whistle's App Empty
PostSubject: Whistle's App   Whistle's App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm

1 ) Your real name, date of your birth and country/town you are from?
Kelvin Jager, 22/11/1990, Arnhem, The Netherlands

2 ) Name your character and alts(if you have any), their level. Will you bring all of your alts to this guild?
Whistle:lvl 80 frost DK
Beastlore: Lvl 80 resto Druid

3 ) Can you tell us something about your raiding expiriance, and gear you have on your main character?
I pretty much know all the tactics from Wotlk raids/dungeons, 4802 Gs

4 ) How long have you been playing World of Warcraft in total, and how much play time you had on this particular server (no need for exact numbers, rough answer will do).
3 years, around 2 months now

5 ) How many hours per day you play?
2-10

6 ) Name your previous guilds on this server, and explain in few words reason of leaving them?
The frozen legion, fail guild that doesnt know how to play

7 ) Who told you about us, if you have friends here tell us their names so we can reward them aswell?
Noone, saw you guys raiding

8 ) Did you had any problems with Gm's on this server, or have you ever been kicked from guild before? (if so, name reason)
Nope

9 ) What proffesion you have on your character and alts?
JC/mining only

10 ) In case some guild mate needs help, will you be interested to help them occasionally?
Ofcourse

11 ) Do you accept guild obligation that you must participate in PvP and PvE raids?
Yup I do

12 ) Will you be active on guild forum?
Community is always good

13 ) Do you have Ventrilo and Microphone? In case you dont, do you accept to download it so raids and events in guild can go faster and easyer.
I do have Ventrilo, Mic is broke tought

14 ) Have you read our Guild Rules, and do you agree with it? (simple Yes does not qualify in acceptable answer)
Ive read and understood the guild rules and I agree with them

15 ) Tell us something more about yourself and your game expiriance. If you feel like adding something we should know about you and it wasnt asked in application feel free to write.
Im just a normal guy that likes to play WoW everyday, ive been a GM on Spinebreakerwow and Wowlegacy, im trying to improve my dps/heals everyday and I like both PVP and PVE

16 ) Do you consider you can be successfull raid leader?
I do, altought I prefer to heal/dps without giving instructions to others, so i can put more focus on healing/dps
Back to top Go down
Lee Moon
イムンシク
イムンシク
Lee Moon

Whistle's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whistle's App   Whistle's App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Your Application is Accepted. Welcome aboard lad xD
Back to top Go down
http://coersu.forumsr.net

Whistle's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cogito Ergo Sum :: >>Applications for Guild Invitation-
Jump to: